The importance of taking action

-Ayushi Mal

 

 

  

I am just here to encourage you to take action. I have seen many people who dreamt of many things but never took the first initiative. Even I was a part of that tribe. I never had the courage to take the first plunge, because what I fear was failure and most importantly I was fearful about the outcome that was never going to happen at the first place. But as the time went by, I got more fearful of remaining at the same place and doing the same thing. So, I decided to overcome it by taking action whenever necessary. 

 

We people most often keep on waiting for perfect place at perfect timing with perfect resources and while waiting for all these, we only encounter disappointment. I had been one of them but slowly and gradually I realized "It's Now or Never". If you are able to dream something then you are capable enough to achieve it. You just have to do the right thing and grab each opportunity that lies ahead. I had also been a procrastinator but gradually I started to take charge of my life I thought of doing new thing I thought of taking action and here I am. I think most of the people who is waiting or wanting to start something on their own is not getting started. They are thinking to start somewhere in the future when everything will fall into place, but let me tell you, you are not going to encounter any such scenario. 

You may have aspired to become a YouTuber or a starter or any other somewhere in the past, but you have never took the first step forward, thinking what if it went wrong or what if you don't succeed in the first place. Overcome all these thinking by not waiting for the perfect time rather creating one. Just get started from where you are with whatever you have and never let any external factor to shape your destiny. Never think of perfectionism rather focus on improving by being consistent.  Never wait for perfect time and perfect situation to get started. let me tell you, I have also experienced the same. I had also been dreamt of blogging since past one year but I kept on procrastinating thinking some day I will be a great blogger instead of starting it in earlier phrase and enhancing the skills. I just strongly urge you all that never make the same mistake as I did. I still don't get perfect in that and I did nothing after so to change it. Now I am starting and nothing changed. My experience remained the same, the only thing I had lost is the time. I just want to convey a very short message to you all, whatever it is just get started no matter how less your skills are. 


Your skill will only be enhanced when you start at the first place. You will never be an expert the day you began, it just need consistency, dedication, patience and whole lot of efforts. You must take action by taking in charge of the conscious mind, the fact is that the people who get started win and not the people who have only dreamt of starting something will get right there. I want to tell you, external factors should never determine your capabilities and boundaries, how you overcome the challenge and handle it, is all that matter. Once you get started you will realize in which areas you are lagging behind and in which areas you can do much better. Start  from wherever you are with whatever you have if you have dreamt of starting a YouTube channel or blogging or creating your own business or anything like that, just do it!! just do it!! Until you don't try you can't really figure out how far you can go and when you become adamant of starting anything you will start getting all the required resources magically.
 Just have faith in yourself that you are capable of achieving anything you are ready to work for. life is very short if we keep on waiting for others to fulfill our dreams or we keep waiting for everything to get perfect, then we are missing the chances, the opportunities, the time. Time is so limited so start using it judicially. Make the most of it by working on your dream. Once you start taking action you will start rediscovering yourself and you never know what can come out of you, just believe in yourself that you are capable of achieving everything you are ready to work for.


Post a Comment

1 Comments