5 must read book on self development for beginners

 --Ayushi Mal



Personally, I feel that every book is unique in its own way and there are so much to learn from each and every book. But, I want to specify five major books that has dramatically changed my way of thinking and hence my life. The books I am going to recommend is very basic and will help you to view things distinctly. I assure you if you are a beginner and you don’t view yourself as a reader then you must take this challenge of reading these prescribed books. All books belong to different subjects and I hope you will manifold the knowledge and enjoy reading too.


Power of subconscious mind-

 This book is partially based on psychology and it covers the basic functionality of sub conscious mind. It has beautifully explained how it function and how could we use it to harness anything. It covers the very basic functionality of it. It somewhat touches the power of law of attraction. It revolves around our belief  and the way we think things to be, it is actually made true by our sub conscious mind



Rich Dad and Poor dad-

It has totally changed my perception towards money. Previously, I had many biases about money and life that this society has taught me but this book proved to be a life changer for me. This is even my first book and it hit me hard. There are certain things which one must know before time dies out; particularly about the management of finances.It explains the differences between a poor and a rich mindset. It also illustrates how we must deal with the finances.

How to win friends and influence people-

It is one of the book, I have fell in love with. Being an introvert, I feel quite difficult to deal with people and this book actually clarifies beginning from thought to everything that comes along the way. It explains what is our deepest desire within and what do we strive from others. It teaches us the correct way to make connection by being interested in the conversation. 



Power of now

This book is based on sprituality. It illustrates the importance of present moment and how can we make use of it in an effective way. It made me realize how important it is to live in the present instead of crying over the past. It tells nothing external can make you complete. People spend their entire lives trying to achieve certain things in the hope that it would make them happy. But owning those things will only meet their needs and wants but can't fill the void inside.

Sapiens- 

This is one of my favourite and most recommended book. It covers almost all the aspects of mankind so amazingly. It tells us how we are different from most of the other species and what kept us keep going. You will gain an important perspective appreciation about humans.It gives an understanding of the impact of our actions on the ecosystem and how critical our decisions we make today will impact our future.


Post a Comment

0 Comments